Tulips Concern

Hi all,

I'm in NJ and my tulips are coming up and I'm very happy for that. However there is very cold outside (low 20F) and this is the first time I have Tulips. Is this normal? Will they get hurt with this weather? Oscar

Reply to
troya

presley

The tulips all emerged early in 2500 BC and froze to death, now they are extinct.

Now on a serious side, even if the leaf tips get frost bit they are adding strength to the plant and the flowers will come later.

Reply to
bamboo

Thanks

Reply to