Tree/shrub labels

Does anyone know where I can get tree labels from, mail orde

preferably, to individually label an extensive area of trees an shrubs. I only want basic ones which I can handwrite myself ..as lon as they are weatherproof.

Thanks in advance

-- Glen

Reply to
Glen

There are 3 pages of plant tags at this link. You may want to look at the aluminum write-on tags on the last page. I've ordered many times from Gemplers and can recommend them as a reputable retailer.

Tara

Reply to
scfundogs

Glen,

I second Taras recommendations. I have used the aluminum tags for

15 years with no problems. The brand I use is called impress-o-tag. There may be other brands. They are available from many online sources. Shop for the best price.

--beeky

Glen wrote:

Reply to
beeky