Tree Pruning

Does anyone know of a good book on pruning? If so, please explain why you think the book you suggest is a good one for someone interested in proper pruning of a tree or other woody plant.

Reply to
symplastless

Uhhh, why would a "consulting arborist", as your signature identifies you, ask such a question?

John

Reply to
John Bachman

Obviously he is in dire need of learning how to prune.

Beware a so called tree biologist (consulting arborist) who has never studied biology (or tree pruning).

Reply to
D. Staples

Sounds like he has the background but still needs a job:

Frank

many fields can discuss the principles of their field at a professorial level. But give them a tool and they go blank.

Three kind of people in the world. Thinkers, talkers, and doers.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You must've been told that often because obviously you're right in the middle.

Reply to
Sheldon

It appears to me that he is trying to find out what people want in a book so he can write one based on content of another books structure. That, or just more attention seeking behavior. This is only my observation and not meant to disparage anyone's knowledge.

Reply to
Jangchub