tomatoes still ripening

It's funny how 3-4 change at a time. And the others hold back. Not many left, most are kind of small but still good for salad, maybe a dozen or so. I put them in a bag with a banana, but it's still just a few ripen at a time. There have been a handful that went soft, and threw those out. Haven't bought a store tomato since around July.

I think the snap dragons finally decided to pack it in for the winter, though the plants are still green.

Reply to
Gus