Tahitian Lime tree not producing limes.

I was given this T.Lime tree "Citrus latifolia" about two years ago and it produced three limes one year later. But since then all it produces is flowers. Can anyone tell me if it is meant to fruit every year or every second year. Regards Peter.

Reply to
Peter Jason

Peter we have two hundred tahitain limes and love water plenty wate and they flower all the time if you give them water and ours are loade with fruit. Amithist200

-- amithist2000

Reply to
amithist2000

Thanks, I'll try this.