Stinking plant....what is it?

This plant is in one of our flower gardens and it stinks like a dead animal. In fact, we looked all over for something dead before we realized that it was the plant producing the odor. We Googled some for it but never did come up with anything that looked like it so now it is the group's turn. Just point your browser to

and take a look.

Any info would be appreciated.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

IGot2P schrieb:

Garlic

Reply to
Benno Bös

Looks like something in the onion/garlic family.

Reply to
Phisherman

Garlic chives - tasty addition to stir fries and spreads like wild fire

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Looks like garlic chive to me

Reply to
CHEX

Benno Bös wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm a little confused about it stinking like something dead. Garlic has a pretty well-known odor. I've never heard of someone confusing it with a dead animal before.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:22:02 +0200 in , Benno Bös graced the world with this thought:

Doesn't look or flower like the garlic I grow...

Reply to
bizbee

Reply to
fran