Sticky grass

Hi I am bothered by my grass clipping sticking to the wheels of my lawn tractor. Anyone have an idea on how to prevent / lessen the grass from doing this? Soaked in Illinois Paul

Reply to
Paul Paulsen

Make sure the grass is good and dry before you cut. Don't let it get so tall that a cat can walk thru it without being seen. No booties for John Deeres yet.

High and dry in Illinois Dorothy

Reply to
Blues Ma

You could try vegetable cooking spray. More importantly, do not mow a wet lawn. I use my blower to clean off my mower.

Reply to
Phisherman