Source of Bamboo Plants

08/01/04 I am looking to purchase about a significant number of bamboo plants named Fargesia robusta. I am located in Northern New Jersey. I would like to find them in a 100 mile radius of this area. Please contact me at jt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you have these plants available for sale.
Reply to
DownForce

Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was there I believe there was a hoophouse full.

Reply to
Beecrofter

Good luck finding it.

And good luck getting rid of it afterward.

-

theoneflasehaddock

Reply to
theoneflasehaddock

We have a local grower in SW Ohio. I don't know if they have that particular plant, but being in the business, he might know someone who does. You might drop him a line through his website:

Vox Humana

Find a retailer who deals with Prides Corner Farms in CT, last I was there I believe there was a hoophouse full.

If you want a good number then why not contact Prides Corner farms direct, if they wont supply you direct then they should tell you who to deal through to get what you want

Reply to
David Hill