Silvery Fir Tree tomato plants

Has anyone grown these? This will be my first year, and Im planning to grow a few in containers. I'm just wondering how large of a pot they require, and what, if anything people could tell me about them? The sites I"ve been to conatined rather general information, and I'm searching for more.

Any info appreciated.

Reply to
whitewater262

Grew them several years ago planted in the garden bed. The foliage is interesting. The fruit was medium size and somewhat flavorful, but not the best tasting tomato I have grown. It's interesting enough though to try a few plants for yourself. They should do as good as any other tomato in a pot. The plants were of average size.

Sherw> Has anyone grown these? This will be my first year, and Im planning to

Reply to
sherwindu

Thanks for the tip. I was really uncertain about the container size. It sounds like they're worth growing -- I'm only going to grow one or two of them though. The bulk of my garden will be varieties I've had good success with in the past.

Reply to
whitewater262