Shrub--FAST with COLOR

I'm looking for a bush....something that will grow very fast like a Privet with a maximum height 4 to 6 feet or so.

I'm looking for all summer color though and preferably in the foliage like....yellow or red.

Is there anything like a yellow privet? Or something with yellow foliage?

THANKS.

Reply to
EBG

I have some heavily variegated Chinese yellow privet.............from Home Depot. Stays very yellow in the shade but goes a bit greener in sun. Very hardy.   Come back even if hit by the tractor mower when young :-O

Reply to
Blues Ma

like a Privet

foliage

yellow foliage?

privet.............from Home

young :-O

Privet. Yuck!

EBG doesn't say where he (or she) lives, but Loropetalum has lovely pink flowers in spring and brilliant purple foliage all the rest of the year, so if it'll grow in his (her) area . . .

Jim Lewis - snipped-for-privacy@nettally.com - This economy is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

Reply to
Jim Lewis