Saving the abused house plant

Here's an ingenious "high-tech" way to keep house plants from going the way of too many such innocents:

Would be way kewl if some sharp entrepreneur marketed in the U.S. this smart produce created by smart young people.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

I use a home-made potting mix that will surrender all its moisture to plant roots until it is almost bone dry. It has excellent drainage although it remains moist. I first saw the recipe almost 50 years ago. I water my house plants once a week, even when the relative humidity falls below 10%.

See .

Reply to
David E. Ross