safe pesticide fogger?

Hi. I haven't used a pesticide in years, but am getting frustrated to the point that I feel I need to find a solution.

My basement is infested with camel crickets. I've tried a Bioganics spray, which works, but the level of the infestation is well beyond that at this point. Thousands of little tiny baby crickets have just hatched and I'm not only grossed out, I am worried about what will happen when they grow to full size. It will then be at the biblical plague level!

So, a google search of "safe + pesticide" yielded little only poisonous pesticides. Does anybody have any links or suggestions where I might find relatively safe foggers for use in the basement?

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Betsy

How about a vacuum cleaner?

Reply to
Dwight Sipler

Reply to
Beth Pierce

My parents house gets those, too. My dad accidentally discovered that those crickets are attracted to the glue on duct tape. He puts strips around the edges of the basement floor sticky-side up and they go right to it and get stuck and he then disposes of them. That's all they've had to use for those ugly creepy bugs.

Reply to
Cheryl

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spam.c-0 says... :) Hi. I haven't used a pesticide in years, but am getting frustrated to the :) point that I feel I need to find a solution. :) :) The insecticides in foggers won't have a residual so they only will be good as a contact kill. The best solution to clean them out would be to have the space under the house lightly dusted with an insecticidal dust such as a product from ECOPCO though Drione or Deltadust will give quicker results. And if you don't want an insecticide on the basement floor, place glue boards around the baseboard.

Reply to
Lar

geckos. we got geckos and anoles and they both eat crickets like crazy. Ingrid

"Betsy" wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo