Response to WC on HD Nursery Consultants (Hound Dog post)

See my response to 62205 Re: HD nursery consultants... Stress free???? You gotta love gardening to work at a box store nursery....I'd sat 4 in 10 customers are very appreciative if you can tell them what to do right now in their yard....Most are so intimidated by the "unknown" that they will literally sit and watch weeds invade their yard because they are afraid they are gonna kill something.....Then you have the batch that have been doing it this way for 35 years and you're not going to change their minds...So don't...Learn from them as well...Then there are the customers from hell....They just came from your desk at the computer programmer place and had ripped you a new one...Before you they got gas and left the cashier at the gas station in tears because she couldn't control the price of gas and she got their Va Slims wrong, and after they leave the Box store they are going out to eat and you know the waiter ain't gonna get the meal exact to their specs....At least the waiter can spit in their food for us..... Then theres this bunch in here (rec.garden folk) God love ya's.....What would we do without this NG...So much info so little time so much fertilizer flung in here...But the fun is a poppin in here...A lot of respect for most, plain ol thpppp for others.... Apply now at Home Depot or Lowes at the employment kiosk at the front of the stores... Most gardening centers are slowing down a bit but it will pick up again in a few weeks....The new hires from the spring crush are weeding themselves out now and the weak are quiting......Theres room.....

Reply to
KCnRichmond

Why did you change the subject line?

Reply to
Travis

My response was to someone else, or did you not see the subject line for this post?

Reply to
KCnRichmond