Re: Remo Groupies, was Aconitum - Facts

snipped-for-privacy@netscapeSPAM-ME-NOT.net

> > (paghat) wrote: > > > > Lilly, I feel there may be hope for you. Although Paggers thinks I was > > mean-spirited because I emailed her asking that she not support *the > > would-be author who shall not be named* -- I think that you, at least, > > might recognize that NONE of this is relevant to either

rec.gardens.roses or

> rec.ponds. > > > > Thank you, > > > > the adults > > YOU among "the adults"? Get real. You're so crazy-ass that you

ABUSED

usenet by your unwarranted & assinine attempt to convince usenet > posters to go to amazon.com & post bad reviews of someone's book. > Whether or not it was bad was beside the point. You saw an open

forum,

you personally abused it, & like any skanky second-rate troll you > invited others to abuse the same review forum. It's the kind of > behavior that could very easily have gotten you successfully

netcopped

if anyone thought you were worth the extra penny of their time to > treat you as your treat others. That you invited abuse of the amazon > review system as your personal revenge tactic -- against someone who > never actually did you any harm -- is behavior that makes you an > abusive asshole at best, a crazy net-stalker at worst. > > Then in response to the poor sap's perfectly REASONABLE post on > aconites, which by the way are perfectly appropriate around ponds or > in the shade of large old roses, you e-mailed ME and told me what a > spammer the original poster is & for me to banish him & never reply to > him & so & so forth -- inducing me to tell you to "keep it on

usenet"

& stay the hell out of my personal e-mail. Your off-net tactics to > drum up "support" for you irrational obsession extends what appears > indeed to be net-stalking off & on the web, whether the sap spams or > not. If you can't even wait for an ACTUAL spam upon which to start > harrassing & acting crazy, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you > babe. > > So don't drag my name in your nastiness unless you seriously do want > an outsider's CLEAR evaluation. The original poster wrote of a

flower

I love, a good & appropriate post. I responded with valuable > additions. And you right away restart your harrassment game BECAUSE > YOU'RE CRAZY. > > If and when you learn to be a rational "adult" as you pretend,

that's

the same day you'll master your killfile or merely use your delete key > when you take one of your irrational dislikes to someone, rather than > email strangers & try to drum up support for your stalking methods. As > it stands, anything the alleged spammer has ever done wrong in the > past is NOTHING compared to YOUR bad behavior right here & now, up to > & including starting your own crossposted flame threads on a topic you > pretend you wish was gone. > > -paghat the ratgirl
Reply to
Mary