Re-Planting Forsythias

I have some forsythias I got from Arbor Day that have been planted for at least a year now. When is the best time to replant them in their final locations? Now, while they still have leaves, or later after leaves fall before frost, or should I wait until spring?

What should I prune when replanting? Tops or roots? Or both?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
do$feratu

Just put them where you want them and forget about them. Forsythia is hardy and does not need any pruning before transplanting.

Reply to
redclay