Re: off topic-change of browser

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (YLitw21146) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m24.aol.com:

I recently changed from aol to sbcglobal.yahoo and I want to remain on > this new group but when I go to the search it takes me back to aol. > my question is how do I stay here with a different browser. > ydelle > "There's always a better tomorrow" > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com > snipped-for-privacy@homestead.com >

The simple answer is change the NNTP server setting in whatever newsreading software you are using to the name of a sbcglobal.yahoo server. Note: If you are using proprietary AOL newsreading software, you might not have the option to change the server setting, in which case you should switch to a different newsreading program.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Once you have AOL getting rid of it is like getting rid of a disease. They make it difficult to cancel ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo