Re: I'm watching my cactus giving birth

"Night Blooming Cereus" could be any of a hundred different night blooming > cactus. >

> Blooming is not analogous to giving birth. > > Fruiting is. > > > > I'm watching my night blooming Cerius giving birth to a blossom right now. > > Actually though, it's a looooooooong strenuous proceedure though as it > takes > > almost the whole night for it to open. There are two more on the other > arm > > that look like horns or antennae, and I have a feeling those two will > bloom > > together. As you walk outside what you smell instantly though is the > > Harlequin Glory Bower in full bloom just a few feet over. Stroll down the > > dogrun along the back of the front fairy gardens and you can bend over and > > inhale the pungent perfume of the 4 o.clocks. Sometimes it's just about > the > > aeroma's............sigh........... > > madgardener off to turn on lights to try and capture the image of the > > blossom on digital again......... > > > > > > > >
Reply to
madgardener

"madgardener" wrote in news:%5Q_a.11136$ snipped-for-privacy@fe02.atl.webusenet.com:

Whee! Brenda reaches puberty pics!

Reply to
Salty Thumb

The problem with anthropomorphizing is that "Brenda" is a hermaphrodite!!!!

Maybe you better call it "Pat"?!!!!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Reply to