Re: need recommendation on 6hp Chipper

I have two troy built. One was converted to 220V 5HP electric and it's a great home unit. My gas model sucks, it's under powered and a pain in the arse, especially after sitting a month or two and me forgetting to drain the gas. My gas unit has less than 10 hours on it. If you live near Las Vegas it's for sa;e at half of what it cost new.

would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at >the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf >shredder/chipper? > >would you have a link to a vendor page? > >snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to >vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any >chippers > >respond to newsgroup as my email is not monitored, thanks > >

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets, but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how. To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet; one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules, any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"

Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski