Re: cat problem ....PLEASE HELP !!??

"tmtresh" in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

someone in your area has bred cat-eating squirrels? :-)

Reply to
Gardñ

Don't know, but it is quite funny. None of them eat the other, but chase nontheless (maybe it has something to do with territory). I cheer when the squirrel gets the better of the cat.

Reply to
tmtresh

A few years ago our city decided to do something about the cat problem.... live traps etc for anyone complaining - then the mice moved in. Cat poops ok as long as it contains mice tails.

take care Liz

Hey! Look what "tmtresh" wrote :

Reply to
MisNomer

Do an internet search for "Scarecrow Sprinkler" - this seems to be a good solution although you don't define what 'expensive' is.

Here is one link - I'm sure that there are others....

Kathi in Huntsville

Reply to
Kathi

The OP had already mentioned that she has tried talking to the neighbor in the past.

Reply to
McQualude

i know that there is a kind of coleus called commonly a "scaredy ca coleus". my cats dont seem to like it to much, but they got over i quick. you might want to try it

- agnatha314

----------------------------------------------------------------------- posted via

agnatha3141

When I lived in the Redwoods I had an unlimited supply of twigs. I stuck them in freshly dug beds close enough together that the cats couldn't squat, this does take a lot of twigs though

Reply to
Garrapata

I put evergreen/fir branches down in the garden - the cats won't go near them since they get a nose/paw/butt full of prickly needles. I get them free from our Christmas tree recycling park, but if you have evergreen trees you can just trim some branches off. This is the only thing that has worked for me.

Reply to
US

Use Araucaria branches and NO ONE (including me) will go near them!!

Reply to
Bill Spohn

I'd want a herd of Maine Coon Cats to eat the squirrels.. man I hate squirrels like y'all seem to hate cats LOL

Reply to
Janice

A shotgun seems to work well.

Henry Etta

Reply to
Henry Etta

Reply to
Michelle

What is an "OP"? I know I've asked before, but if it was answered, I missed it. I keep seeing it used and it's buggin' me.. what's it stand for/ mean?

Janice

Reply to
Janice

Original Poster, the person who started the thread.

Sue

Reply to
SugarChile

And then take a long shovel and flip the cat turds back over the fence. Extra points if you can get them in an open window... Or stuck to the owner's walls.

Reply to
Ed Clarke

Ooooo Were you watching when i did that  ?

Reply to
Blues Ma