Re: Cactus Question

The name Opuntia vulgaris is invalid. The name has been misapplied to Opuntia monacantha.

The variegated plant known as 'Joseph's Coat' is actually a virus infected Opuntia monacantha.

I have a variegated cactus. I once found a reference to something > like that as Opuntia vulgaris. > > Is that valid, or was it at some time? > > thanks > > > -- > > - Charles > - > -does not play well with others
Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-