Pools & Plants

What kind of privacy screen shrubs and trees can I plant within 8-10 feet of pool against the back fence. I'm concerned about root encroachment and chlorine re pool but also require privacy. Any and all help is appreciated. Mr_C

Reply to
Mr_C

appreciated.

It all depends on where you live. Plants that thrive in Key West wouldn't work in St. Paul.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Good point. USA zone 5? Canada zone 6. Anymore help on this one?

Reply to
Mr_C