polytunnel suggestions

Hi I live in the far north of Scotland. I have a 10ftx25ft polytunnel and am looking for suggestions for winter crops. It seems a waste to only be using it spring through to autumn, so any ideas anyone?

Regards Norman

Reply to
Norman Brooks

Norman Brooks expounded:

There's a book called Four Season Harvest by Eliot Coleman. He garden/farms up in Maine. Might be worth checking for ideas for you.

Reply to
Ann