Please Help! I'm Addicted

This might seem really strange, but I've developed a worrying fetish for doing dirty things with nettles. I would carry on, but its starting to really sting and its damaging my social life. My friends think I'm really weirdUnfortunately for me, my wife wants nothing to do with them and won't let me introduce them to the bedroom.

What can I do?! Are there any othewr memers who have experienced similar nettle-related problems?

Any help wil be appreciated

Kate_Garraway

Rinse them off first ;o)

At least it wouldn't be her first mistake.

re: prickly problems?

Make it professional, and get your keyboard cleaned.

Why so timid? You signed as Kate. Be proud to be whatever kind of weirdo that you are.

Reply to
Billy