plant/s just randomly fell over

hey guys and girls, at christmas my gran gave me one of those monkey nut tree growing kits. About... lets say two months ago since I cant remember exactly, I planted them, and they have been doing quite well, there were three seeds that I planted in the one pot so, three plants have grown, all are about 70cm tall.

I came home from work today about 15 minutes ago and each one had basically fell over like they have just give up. The stems don't appear to be snapped, they are in a pot of sufficient size I would say, just seems really bizarre that all three would just fall down like they have.

This happened to anyone before, what usually causes this to happen ?

Atm I have propped them up with a wooden rod we had

Reply to
zibafu

I have no idea about getting monkey's nuts to stand up but a general answer is:

1) too little water and dried out 2) too much water and got a root fungus.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

hmmm, I would say it's not one of them two possibilities, I water it every couple of days, and it seems quite healthy, I am starting to think maybe the leaves are to heavy for the stalks, and actually it was only 2 of the 3, my mother was the one who first discovered it and propped them up, but I just put in some bamboo canes to hold them up and the third one was fine, maintained its balance so to speak and it happens to be slightly smaller than the other two that fell with less leaves on it

Reply to
zibafu