plant ID needed

I just inherited some flowers from a neighbor who is taking out their garden. I acquired a small plant about 8 inches high, with fairly compact dark green foliage, and bright yellow button-like flowers. The flowers are compact, glossy, and have a greenish center. The foliage doesn't look like a tansy - more like a wild geranium. Any ideas on what this little cutie might be?

Reply to
Linda

Not from your vague description.

Flowering plants are identified by the numbers and arrangement of the flowering parts as well as their growth form leaf shapes, their arrangement, and fruit and seed.

Better yet, get yourself a wildflower book and see if you can find it there.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....