Pests on cleome

Last year my cleome were infested with some kind of black and yellow beetle in late summer so I pulled them up and got rid of them. This year their seeds sprouted some nice looking plants, but I've discovered green worms on the lower leaves and they are skeletonizing the leaves. Are these worms larvae of those black and yellow beetles? How do I get rid of these pests? TIA.

Reply to
starrysmile

Okay, I found out that the beetles are probably harlequin beetles. I still don't know what the greern worms are. Nevertheless, I'm going to spray them with something because they are working fast to kill my plant.

Reply to
starrysmile

Okay, I found out that the beetles are probably harlequin beetles. I still don't know what the greern worms are. Nevertheless, I'm going to spray them with something because they are working fast to kill my plant.

Reply to
Compostman

Cabbageworms! Thank you, Compostman.

Reply to