Persnicketty neighbors

This sounds absolutely gorgeous!

Heh. Good idea! Sometimes if we're out in the yard, and the neighbors start pestering, we do pretend we don't hear them, and go inside. :)

Someone was telling me that you can buy these sort of "caps" that go over the existing posts, elongating them for a higher fence. Do these actually exist? :)

Lowes gives you chain link pins (looks like big ol' hairpins to

Cool! I'll do that.

Wow, I would love to have that size of land to "work" with.

Thank you for the advice- will do. :)

I tried growing these last summer, and they did wonderfully. Beautiful, beautiful flowers. They grew incredibly fast, too. I had planted them by the railing on the deck, and by midsummer, they had created a solid wall on the side of the deck.

Tha's what I'm a doin'

Will do- thank you muchly. :)

Reply to
Aunty Kreist

an

Thank you so much for the recommendation....I just put in an order for several other seeds, and the store I used had some of the Aristolochia Gigantea, so I just went ahead and ordered some. They look gorgeous- thank you!

Reply to
Aunty Kreist

You're welcome. I also have plants, so in the spring if you are not successful with the seeds I will send you some plants. I adore this plant and want to share it with the world! Anyone else wanting one, let me know.

Victoria

escape

me

You are incredibly sweet to do that. ~_~

After looking at photos of this plant, I gotta say....Wow!

Reply to
Aunty Kreist

"escape" wrote > You're welcome. I also have plants, so in the spring if you are not successful

YO, VINNIE.......................I'll take some plants come past frost time to tuck into the clay next to my own chain link to try if yer game............................. Don't have any enemies you want to share vinca major with do ya??? Soon as the cold snap is over and on that day I have off, I'm starting the winter ripping ritual..........................#$%*&#*&$*#&*$ frelling vinca, I love and hate it so! maddie

Reply to
madgardener

This is one of my favorite plants of all time. It's also prolific, but not invasive.

escape

Sure. Remind me when the time comes. I have a few flats potted up. I didn't put the greenhouse up this winter. All the brugs and others are in the shed wintering over in there. Just remind me.

Vito!

escape

Heh. We have three cats and a dog. All of them sleep inside at night, and we put them in the basement when we go to bed to cut down on "accidents" in other parts of the house. Occasionally we will hear a yowl or bark in the middle of the night, but every time we look down there and every morning all the critters are wide-eyed, bushy-tailed, and happy as can be. My wife wants me to put a camera in the basement just to see what the animals are doing down there. I say as long as there's no blood on the floor, I don't care.

billo

Reply to
Bill Oliver