Peony bulb/ weed killer

I am new to the gardening scene. I absolutely love peonies so I got two bulbs.
The bed I am placing them in has Bermuda grass trying to take over.
After I weed my bed and do my very best to get as much out as possible, could I
put Amaze weed preventer in the soil and then plant my bulbs?
Reply to
Stacey
I use an herbicide that is specific to grass. Except for a very few non-grass plants such as Potentilla (cinquefoil), it kills only grass. Brands include Poast and Grass Getter.
Reply to
David E. Ross

Site Timeline Threads

  • Looking for an organic rose food, I found this from American Rose Society. 1 cup...

    Garden