Peony bulb/ weed killer

I am new to the gardening scene. I absolutely love peonies so I got two bulbs. The bed I am placing them in has Bermuda grass trying to take over. After I weed my bed and do my very best to get as much out as possible, could I put Amaze weed preventer in the soil and then plant my bulbs?
On 11/2/2016 9:14 PM, Stacey wrote:

I use an herbicide that is specific to grass. Except for a very few non-grass plants such as Potentilla (cinquefoil), it kills only grass. Brands include Poast and Grass Getter.
--
David E. Ross

Donald Trump claims everyone likes him. Does that