Penstemon question

Is it too late to plant these as a border in Zone 6 area? If not, any recommendations where to purchase them, and which one? Thanks

Reply to
Wishy13764

Do you want us to buy it and plant it for you too?

Why don't you do your own research?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

F.Y coward without an email address

Reply to
Wishy13764

You can kiss the big one, Wishywashy!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus

I have two penstemons, "Elfin Pink" and "Husker's Red." Both are blooming now in my zone 6 garden. They are available at garden centers now, so there is no reason to think you couldn't plant them now.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Thanks. i just bought a potted one at Lowes for $4.98. It came with a tag with all the info on it and I must of lost it on the way home. All I can say its got tubular lavender or blue blooms. I don't know its culture. couldn't find much on the web...so far. will keep trying. Thanks again:)

Reply to
Wishy13764

As usual your rudeness just highlights your ignorance.

Why don't you go play on some other newsgroup?

Reply to
Hound Dog

Perennial pentstemons can be planted anytime. I still haven't even sprouted 'Iron Maiden' from Thompson & Morgan. Do a search, just about every seed copmpany sells penstemon.

Reply to
Pen

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time.

Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend of mine.

Go arf yourself, dog boy.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Here is a link to 91 articles on penstemon.

Vox Humana