passion flower

Is my passion flower a perenial in North Carolina? I 'm considering bringing it inside for the winter. Sorry I dont know the variety.

Reply to
Dan-o

It would all depend upon which species to which you allude. Passiflora is a very large genus with both perennial and annual species. Some are cold hardy but most are not. If you don't know which one you have, do a Google search to find out or post a picture of it in bloom in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens to be identified.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.

Also, North Carolina covers a lot of territory. Something that's perennial in the southeast may not be in the mountains. You need to find out which USDA zone you're in.

Reply to
Jacqueline