orange tree

The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree. Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this? Thank you, Sandy

Reply to
sandy

Squirrels? I think possums and raccoons will pick the fruit to eat it.

Reply to
David Ross

:) The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree. :) Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this? :) Thank you, :) Sandy :)

Used to watch the deer go through an Uncle's orchard feeding on the green fruit.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

It is said that the early bird gets the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Reply to
Lar