Newbie Hydro

Hey there, i'm just looking for a little advice when it comes to my new set up and i'm new to this whole thing, so i apologize for seeming so retarded.

I'm using a drip system with 2 tomato plants grouped together in the middle of the ring that i started in Rockwool... they are about 2.5 inches tall but don't seem to be doing so well, as the leaves have started to curl along the edges, and some of them have started to yellow...

So far i've not turned off the water and they drip all night, should i turn off my pump at night? or put them on a timer, such as an hour on/ hour off? Also, should i remove them from the rockwool and just put them in the puffed lyca, or leave them in the rockwool?

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Peace~

Reply to
Trey