Need a recommendation for a sunny windy area perenial

Looking for a perenial :

-a sunny windy location

-in front of a window, so don't want it to grow more than 4 feet high

-flowering through summer Thx in advance, Greg

Reply to
Greg P.

Where are you, Greg? Without knowing this, our suggestions are more limited, but I have one anyway: Echinacea purpurea (purple coneflower). It's a sturdy tough prairie plant, the species grows to perhaps four feet (cultivars vary) but can easily be kept shorter, and has a very long bloom season.....July onward. It also spreads and reseeds rather gently and shouldn't give you any problems (unless you're plagued by groundhogs). Great plant to grow in a clump on its own; plays well with others.

Best, Tyra nNJ usa z7a

Reply to
Tyra Trevellyn