My Philodendron has a SENSE OF HUMOR!

Incredible but true.

I picked up my orphaned Philodendron and bought a pot and soil for it because I have 2 others. You won't believe how it acted. Here's what happened:

After about 2 weeks I notice a SPIKE coming out of it heading directly towards one of my 2 others. Wow. About a 3 inch spike. I've never seen anything like it. It's heading directly towards the soil of one of my other ones, and inserts itself into the soil.

I thought it was pretty incredible. What do you think?

Reply to
iL_WeReo