Morning Glory Won't Bloom

I have a morning glory, just planted this year, that has no blooms at all. It is growing like crazy (already up to the top of a 2-story house), on a full-sun southeast corner. What can I do to get it to bloom? In Sacramento, CA.

Thanks

Reply to
JR

When I grew one variety I seem to recall it only blooming in mid summer to early fall. It was just a green vine for the spring/early summer.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY,

Reply to
DigitalVinyl

This same question comes up every year. Morning glory blooms according to a photosensitive effect, meaning when days get shorter, flower production begins. Unless, like me, you have a perennial morning glory, which starts blooming beginning of June through till frost.

victoria

Reply to
Bourne Identity