moisture content in soil

Uh. Whoops. Sorry. 333.3333g is the total weight. The water would weigh

233.3333g, so it would be 2 1/3 times heavier than the peat. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Got twelve more corn planted today, along with 2 zukes. Sowed my flax. Thank god I won't have to build another rail spur next year. Now I need to re-pot a geranium that I thought had died during the frost this winter. I potted a volunteer nasturtium in a hanging pot about a month ago and it is in flower now. Cucumbers are taking a beating from something. Spread out another helping of "Sluggo". I also cast some clover between the stepping stones in the garden. If it takes, it should add some extra nitrogen to the soil. I;m also spending some time trimming back ivy (snail cover) and some taller plants that throw shade into the garden. I hope to get a jaiogulan planted before the day is done. Then there is that pesky wooden garage and damp rot that needs looking into. Good thing I just had my afternoon coffee.

- Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (and away)

Reply to
Bill Rose

Thanks to all. My daughter needs to know for school and she expects good old dad to know everything!!!

Reply to
john

The message from Bill Rose contains these words:

?

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough