Minty Plant ID

Hi - I have this somehwat invasive plant growing in a flower bed. The leaves smell like mint when crushed. I thought it might be Mentha Aquatica, but it's growing in soil. The flowers are at the bottom left of the image and the reddish seeds are all over. What do you think?

mwieder

Looks like a salvia but could be agastache.

Reply to
Betsy

mine grows in soil too. It has a wonderful sweet mint smell but it loses it quickly after picking. my other mints are better. it is very invasive. mine has flowers different from yours but the leaves and square red stems are identical.

Reply to
simy1

Paulo

Reply to