Message to David Hill from Gloria

This is a message to David Hill from Gloria down in Alabama. She wanted me to tell you she has pictures of the canna's but her computer is dead at the moment and she's using her brother's at his house. She will send them soon... madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

This is a message to David Hill from Gloria down in Alabama. She wanted me to tell you she has pictures of the canna's but her computer is dead at the moment and she's using her brother's at his house. She will send them soon... madgardener

Many Thanks...

-- David Hill Abacus nurseries

David Hill