A message from GRDNGAL (Pam)

"I miss the newsgroup - tell everyone I said hi. " Pam aka "grdngal"

She still hasn't gotten newsgroup capability since her provider dropped the newsgroup. Her life is hectic and she's passed herself quite a few times at the nursery she's working at and her landscaping job and lifes little brick walls. madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

Is she still at Swanson's?

Reply to
Travis

Has she tried

you can read and post to text groups.

Reply to
Travis

if it's where she worked last year, yes. she had worked at another nursery for 15 years and left. I will ask her. maddie

Reply to
madgardener

news.sunsite.dk

Reply to
lgb

I think Swanson's was where she worked for 15 yrs.

Reply to
Travis