I have some lupine seedling growing in a pot. They have 2 sets of their
true leaves and are developing their 3rd. I was wondering if I could
transplant them to their permanent location now or transplant them to a
larger pot and wait until the Fall to put them in their permanent location.
Thanks in advance.
NYC, zone 7