Leaves falling off? ? ?

I an growing a tea olive -- osmanthus fragrens -- in a pot. This is supposed to be an outdoor plant that grows 12 feet or more, but it's pretty much confined to the deep south.

My bush endured for several years in a large pot, but finally died. So I ordered a new one, which came in a small pot. It seemed quite healthy when it arrived, but a month or so after I replanted it in a larger pot, leaves began to fall off.

Any ideas about what's causing this, or what can be done to prevent it, will be most welcome.

Reply to
Ray

Older leaves? Younger leaves? Color changes? Spots?

Reply to
Father Haskell