Ky-Dan's latest web page

Greetings, if you've having a rainy day -or a slow day at work- and would like to see some (more) pictures of our gardens please drop by.

for sale there and no salesman will call. No pop ups just flowers.

As usual the e-mail address in the headers is dead due to spammers. You can easily write me if you wish by clicking a link on my webpage.

Peace! Dan D. Loo-ee-ville Kentucky good ole USA

ky-dan

Beautiful, Dan! Thanks so much for sharing your site.

Em

Reply to
Emerald