kumquats?

I have a small kumquat bush full of green fruit; how long does it take to ripen? Since I've seen ripe ones in the market, I'd have thought they'd be ripe by now.

Thanks!

Reply to
susan

Kumquats ripen mid-fall to the beginning of winter, about the same time as navel oranges. However, in tropical areas with constantly warm days and nights, most citrus ripen without losing their green color.

Reply to
David Ross