Killing weeds question?HELP

I need to kill weeds that have grown between stepping stones. What is the best way to kill them? I want to use bleach, my hubby wants to us store bought weed killer. I am sure the store bought will help some. but what will prevent them? thanks in advance Kathy

Reply to
WilsonKKW

'Preen' may prevent weed seed germination. Round-Up will kill the current residents, but not prevent new seeds from growing. Save your bleach for the laundry.

Reply to
Frogleg