Kelly Nurseries

Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb

5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th; and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.
Reply to
customer

What if we live in the north?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

So write or telephone to them, informing them that the delay has made it impossible to plant anymore, and request (avoid words like "demand") the return of your money. They will deposit the amount in your credit-card account, not return cash, but don't complain about that. Don't bother telling them that you won't ever order from them again ... it won't make any difference except to upset everybody including your self. And remember the immortal words of Alphonso Capone: "You can get a lot further with a smile and a gun than you can with a smile alone" -- but remember the smile. Also remember to place your order earlier next year.

Reply to
Stan Goodman

Have you called them to ask what happened to your order? I'm sure it can be cleared up immediately. I've never had trouble with Kelly. Well, I live in the east. I'll buy from Kelly although I do have my more preferable nurseries/seed companies to buy from, especially Johnny's Selected Seeds.

Reply to
ctlady