In-line fertilizer system

We just bought a house with an inline fertilizer system, ( I think it's an= old system) there is a big tank and a small container connected to the irr= igation system. We have no idea of how to replenish the fertilizer or what = type of fertilizer to use. Any body familiar with this type of system or wh= o we should call? (We are in central Florida.) I have a picture, I just d= on't know how to post it here.with

Reply to
charlene.j.spence

Best bet is to contact a local automatic irrigation installation company... check the Yellow Pages. They'd be able to tell you whether the system is usable or worth rehabing.

Reply to
Brooklyn1