Identify seedlings

I did not mark several seedlings, but know what the possibilities include. Anyone know a source on the web with pics of flower seedlings?

Reply to
higgledy

told2b

What you can do is post them to the news:alt.binaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup and ask someone to identify them.

Reply to
Bill R

Do seedlings of Black-Eye Susans have little hairs on the leaves? I think so but not 100%.

Reply to
higgledy

Sure do.

told2b