Identify Flower Photos

FragileWarrior expounded:

No, I didn't, I didn't even see them, but it's not a matter of bad photographs. Enjoy the site, I guess, if that's what interests you.

Reply to
Ann

Ann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Not particularly but I can't say it took more than sixty seconds out of my life to take a look at them and suggest a name.

BTW, do you think spammers stop back to say "thanks" a lot? I have to say this is the first time I ever saw it happen. How 'bout you?

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Ann wrote in news:1ig0e3ps9d7j9vepg0ir4kenr5fo6sj4je@

4ax.com:

Which "others" do you presume to speak for? I'm making a list and checking it twice.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

FragileWarrior it twice.

No, you just like to argue. Buh-bye!

Reply to
Ann

Frage, I too am out of my league here. I work as a simple lab monkey who studies and sleeps and, as needed, works for his sustenance. As I understand it, all you need do is show up at his/her site and his/her credibility is increased to potential advertisers. I just want to be a simple hobbit and enjoy my garden and my table but it seems that there are always corporate monsters like George Bush and their minions bent on making money out of our misery, which they supply in excess. Forest Wanderer seems like a minor demon but he/she is not thinking of us except to exploit.

Peace and sweet dreams. Maybe the good guys will win next time.

Reply to
Billy

The message from Ann contains these words:

There's nothing wrong with that.

;-p

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

Then make it a rule to not click on links from strangers. It's like that candy thingy your mother once taught you but upgraded for the computer age.

I don't see why everyone is merrily clicking links and then bitching about it later. Since the power to ignore him was always in their hands and THEY COULDN'T DO IT, perhaps they should stop whining about it.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Ann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Lily-livered usenet bluff confirmed.

At least I don't lie.

CYA!

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Janet Baraclough expounded:

But I didn't come herefor an argument! ;->

Reply to
Ann

In article , FragileWarrior candy thingy your mother once taught you but upgraded for the computer age.

Personally, I welcome strangers. Uniqueness interests me. But when someone spots a wolf, it is common courtesy to shout "wolf". If someone doesn't see it it, then you need to say,"The big grey thing with all the teeth". Calling attention may sound like whining but it has a higher purpose.

Reply to
Billy

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

Saying "there are ads on the site" does not equal a troll. Sometimes people see wolves when they really are just grey-haired old grannies out for a stroll.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Ann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Killfile leaking ALREADY?

Thanks. Am I back in your killfile again now? Good. I win. THX BYE

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Ann wrote in news:rsh2e390bj787djraidjsv0b1rstdckc7t@

4ax.com:

No, you came here to point fingers, call newbies names and pretend there are legions of imaginary supporters behind your every post.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

FragileWarrior expounded:

No, I don't use a killfile, never have, so you were never in it in the first place. You win nothing except in your own obviously childish mind. What I'm really puzzled about is how you came around to calling me a liar. Are you just poking at anything to make trouble? Seems like it.

As for me pointing fingers, the subject was dead way back up thread. You seem to be the only one still thrashing around about it. Get over it, the horse is dead and if you kick it much longer you'll just get rotted flesh all over your shoes.

Now, like I said, you need it. Have that famous last word. Yes, you can continue to provoke me, but all you're doing at this point is looking more and more foolish.

Reply to
Ann

In article , FragileWarrior >>

I just hate it when people I like squabble. Some where, some how, there must have been a miscommunication because I know you are both good people.

Reply to
Billy

Billy expounded:

In this particular subthread I was joking with Janet. I do that a lot. Others seem to need to be hostile and nasty. That's their choice.

Reply to
Ann

Ann wrote in news:lhu4e39c78421ldtmufhceag3395c9rs9d@

4ax.com:

Uh huh. Nuthin' hostile or nasty about THAT remark, was there?

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Hmmm... sometimes arguing too much brings you into troubles and gives you a bad reputation. ;o)

Reply to
helene