Flower Photography | Greeting Cards | CardsByWendyAnne.com

Hi everyone, Check out this site showcasing flower photography and greeting cards. In the words of the photographer: "My unique and original photographs are taken of flowers in my garden and the gardens of my family and neighbours in and around Waterloo County, Ontario."

manfred covington

manfred covington Hi everyone,

Check out this site showcasing flower photography and greeting cards. In the words of the photographer: "My unique and original photographs are taken of flowers in my garden and the gardens of my family and neighbours in and around Waterloo County, Ontario."

your flower pictures are beautiful. thanks so much for sharing them. sockiescat

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat