PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Downy Woodpecker

The Downy is a very common bird around here and they nest in tree holes every year.

This picture is more about the feeder than the bird.

js

-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK:

Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver

jack

snipped-for-privacy@schmidling.com The Downy is a very common bird around here and the

nest in tree holes every year.

This picture is more about the feeder than the bird.

js

-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK:

Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
i can see where the squirrels would really go nuts over trying to ge the peanuts but the birds would really enjoy them. i love the pic o the woodpecker we used to have a family of them here on our farm but havent seen any this past year i really miss them. thanks for sharing your pic. sockiescat

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat